I plan things way in advance. Sometimes way way WAY in advance. It’s part of my Project Manager nature. Knowing that I love all things geek and most things alcoholic (I blame working in advertising) a friend passed me some ideas for nerdy geek cocktails. Now I am on a crazy search to find awesome ones and while this list is not even remotely complete, they are absolutely adorable and a must have for binge watching days! (Which we are all still doing constantly yes?) I know I will be serving these for my Nerdy Thirty birthday shindig at the beginning of the year.
Do the kids still say shindig?
- Doctor Who Mocktails
- Gallifrey Double Sunrise – Looks absolutely delicious and might become a staple, with a splash of vodka, for Sunday nights while I watch and recap VC style.
- Avengers Cocktails
- Iron Man – My favorite of the list. I have a thing for orange juice in my cocktails. Let’s try to ingest some nutrients shall we?
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Green Gamora – If it looks like ice cream and tastes like dessert I don’t understand why I’m not already drinking it!
- Adventure Time Cocktails
- Finn – It’s blue and includes milk. Don’t question the things I love.
- Jake – Bubble gum vodka + Peach + Orange Juice? Yes, please. It sounds weird and vaguely uncomfortable. Just like my favorite cartoon dog. Sorry Scooby Snack Shot your time has passed.
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Pan Galatic Gargle Blaster – There’s just no way to leave this off the list. If I did I’d have to turn in my credits. There are hundreds of variations out there
Any other great geek cocktails I may need to desperately serve?
Featured image via the-more-i-arty.tumblr.com